The flaky guy I am sometimes banging strikes again. I say "sometimes" because the "banging" is not happening often enough. If a guy really wants to fuck you, you’d think he’d do so.
It's odd that when I ask someone if they are free on any given night and they say YES, they are... that they actually are free. Why YES, otherwise?
I need to find a new toy.
Sometimes I feel really weird when I say shit like that, but that is how I feel.
Given that I am a 40something and female, one would think that I’d be desperate for a husband by now. But no.. I mean a live-in penis would be convenient for all that sex I'm always wanting, but the rest of it... sharing a living space, having to ‘check-in’ and having no privacy really just doesn't appeal to me.
I’m this unreasonable woman who wants sex whenever she wants it, alone time whenever she wants it, wants a bathroom to herself… not to mention wanting the bed to herself (for the sleeping, anyway).
I also don’t want to cook for anyone but myself or clean up after anyone but myself. I don’t want to have to converse with anyone when what I really want to do is watch Glee. I don’t want to have anyone nag at me if I spend MY weekend watching Buffy reruns… even if it’s 2 or 3 seasons of it.
I just want a reliable toy made of person as opposed to rubber or plastic.
Probably too much to ask, but I always ask anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment